AUTUMN TERM 2021 CLASSES
AUTUMN TERM 2021
Waiting lists are available for full classes,
but we will always endeavour to start a new class once a class is full.
NOTE THAT WE HAVE VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON OPTIONS
FOR ALL CLASSES
If you would like to attend a class but cannot make the classes below contact us as we start new classes dependant on demand.
The autumn term runs for 14 weeks from
Saturday 4 September - Friday 17 December 2021
NOTE: WE HAVE VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON OPTIONS FOR ALL LEVELS
No term time group classes during half term (Sat 23 Oct - Fri 29 Oct 2021) unless otherwise arranged,
however we do run children's and adult events over holiday periods.
All classes for the term are listed below in the PDF document.
BOOK YOUR CHILD'S CLASS ON CLASS4KIDS. Please book on class4kids but obtain direct bank details
by emailing email@example.com in order to pay via bank transfer and skip the class4kids fees ;-)
BOOK YOUR ADULT CLASS BY GETTING IN TOUCH VIA PHONE / EMAIL
We also offer our programme in local nurseries and schools, as well as private tuition.
Get in touch for more details.
- All of our classes are held entirely in Spanish and led by experienced, native Spanish teachers. You can find out about the content of our classes in the Classes drop down menu.
- For child classes we would recommend that your child attends his age range class but there is some flexibility with class ages where siblings are involved, where an older sibling can attend a younger class so that 2 siblings can attend a class together.
VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON:
- We have VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON options for all levels.
* For adult classes we can offer classes in the classroom with virtual access or full virtual classes, depending on the preferences of attendees.
* For child classes we offer classes in the classroom OR virtual classes. Please choose which suits your family.
COVID-19 SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES:
- We have virtual and in-person options for all of our classes.
- If during a term government restrictions change where we are required to close and you do not wish to partake in any virtual alternative we offer then please rest assured that we will provide you with a refund or credit for your remaining term (whichever is your preference).
- Special cleaning and social distancing will be operating in our Stoneleigh, KT17 classroom during autumn term. Note that our autumn term classroom schedule includes extra time in-between classes to allow for extra cleaning, changing over of sets of pencils/pens, sanitising of hands on entry and to enable students to leave and enter the classroom with social distancing in practice. More specific details to be made available prior to re-opening the classroom.
- If you miss your scheduled classes due to contracting coronavirus we will offer you credit for a future term.
MISSED CLASSES due to non-COVID related reasons:
- If you miss your scheduled session in a particular week, you are welcome to attend the equivalent session in another of our classes in the same week in question, where space permits.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND OFFER:
- For each friend you recommend who registers for a term (where there are at least 5 more classes remaining of that term) you will receive 1 free class in the next term. That could add up to a lot of free classes!
- Siblings receive a 10% discount on the cheapest applicable term time class. Where there are 3 in an immediate family attending our classes the third sibling receives a 20% discount on the cheapest applicable term time class.
- Children who are registered to attend 2 classes a week receive a 10% discount on their second class price. Not applicable to playgroup or in-house school clubs.
- Once you have confirmed availability via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, payment should be made via BACS to Maribeliam Ltd (t/a Brilliant Bilinguals), Lloyds Bank, Acct No.: 35363868, Sort code: 30-80-33 with your invoice number as the reference.
- As well as BACS we also accept cheque, cash and payment via standing order. Contact us to find out more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Terms & Conditions can be read here.