AUTUMN TERM 2022 CLASSES
AUTUMN TERM 2022
Waiting lists are available for full classes,
but we will always endeavour to start a new class once a class is full.
NOTE THAT WE HAVE VIRTUAL AND IN-PERSON OPTIONS
FOR ALL CLASSES
If you would like to attend a class but cannot make the classes below contact us as we start new classes dependant on demand.
AUTUMN 2022 TERM DATES
Child term time classes run for 14 weeks between Monday 5th September and Sunday 18th December 2022.
Adult term time classes run for 13 weeks between Monday 11th September and Sunday 18th December 2022.
No term time classes during half term Mon 24th October - Sun 30th Oct unless private sessions booked by private arrangement. Holiday clubs may also operate during holiday periods, subject to demand.
NOTE: WE HAVE VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON OPTIONS FOR ALL LEVELS
All small group classes for the term are listed below .
BOOK YOUR CHILD'S CLASS ON CLASS4KIDS. Please book on class4kids but obtain direct bank details
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in order to pay via bank transfer and skip the class4kids fees ;-)
BOOK YOUR ADULT CLASS BY GETTING IN TOUCH VIA PHONE / EMAIL
We also offer our programme in local nurseries and schools, as well as private tuition.
Get in touch for more details.
- All of our classes are held entirely in Spanish and led by experienced, native Spanish teachers. You can find out about the content of our classes in the Classes drop down menu.
- For child classes we would recommend that your child attends his age range class but there is some flexibility with class ages where siblings are involved, where an older sibling can attend a younger class so that 2 siblings can attend a class together.
- If you miss your scheduled session in a particular week, you are welcome to attend the equivalent session in another of our classes in the same week in question, where space permits. Contact Brilliant Bilinguals to get copies of missed class/homework.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND OFFER:
- For each friend you recommend who registers for a term (where there are at least 5 more classes remaining of that term) you will receive £10 credit.
- Siblings receive a discount on the cheapest applicable group term time class.
- Children who are registered to attend 2 classes a week receive a 10% discount on their second class price.
- Once you have confirmed availability via email at email@example.com, payment should be made via BACS to Maribeliam Ltd (t/a Brilliant Bilinguals), Lloyds Bank, Acct No.: 35363868, Sort code: 30-80-33 with your invoice number as the reference.
- As well as BACS we also accept cheque, cash and payment via standing order. Contact us to find out more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Terms & Conditions can be read here.