AUTUMN TERM 2019 CLASSES
AUTUMN TERM 2019
We like to keep our classes small (maxed at 8 students per class).
Waiting lists are available for full classes,
but we will always endeavour to start a new class once a class is full.
If you would like to attend a class but cannot make the classes below contact us as we start new classes dependant on demand.
AUTUMN 2019 TERM DATES
The Autumn term runs for up to 13 weeks from
Monday 9 September - Sunday 15 December 2019
with a break for half term Mon 28 Oct - Sun 3 Nov 2019
No term time classes during half term or on bank holidays
however we do run children's and adult events over holiday periods.
All classes for the term are listed below
We also offer our programme in local nurseries and schools, as well as private tuition.
Get in touch for more details.
- All of our classes are held entirely in Spanish and led by qualified native Spanish teachers. You can find out about the content of our classes in the Classes drop down menu.
- For child classes we would recommend that your child attends his age range class but there is some flexibility with class ages where siblings are involved, where an older sibling can attend a younger class so that 2 siblings can attend a class together.
- If you miss your scheduled session in a particular week, you are welcome to attend the equivalent session in another of our classes in the same week in question, where space permits.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND OFFER:
- For each friend you recommend who registers for a term (where there are at least 5 more classes remaining of that term) you will receive 1 free class in the next term. That could add up to a lot of free classes!
- Siblings receive a 10% discount on the cheapest applicable term time class. Where there are 3 in an immediate family attending our classes the third sibling receives a 20% discount on the cheapest applicable term time class.
- Children who are registered to attend 2 classes a week receive a 10% discount on their second class price. Not applicable to playgroup or in-house school clubs.
- Once you have confirmed availability via email at , payment should be made via BACS to Maribeliam Ltd (t/a Brilliant Bilinguals), Lloyds Bank, Acct No.: 35363868, Sort code: 30-80-33 with your invoice number as the reference.
- As well as BACS we also accept cheque, cash and payment via standing order. Contact us to find out more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Terms & Conditions can be read here.